From Dialogic....a pained laugh.
How many members of the Bush Administration are needed to replace a lightbulb?
The Answer is SEVEN:
1. One to deny that a lightbulb needs to be replaced
2. One to attack and question the patriotism of anyone who has questions about the lightbulb,
3. One to blame the previous administration for the need of a new lightbulb,
4. One to arrange the invasion of a country rumored to have a secret stockpile of lightbulbs,
5. One to get together with Vice President Cheney and figure out how to pay Halliburton Industries one million dollars for a lightbulb,
6. One to arrange a photo-op session showing Bush changing the lightbulb while dressed in a flight suit and wrapped in an American flag,and finally,
7. One to explain to Bush the difference between screwing a lightbulb and screwing the country.